[phenixbb] latest nightly build that runs on windows flawless

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 31 11:53:57 PDT 2023

Forgot to reply to the bulletin board as well,

=====
Hi Georg,

The Windows installer is still a work in progress. For this release, we are
dropping Python 2.7 support for Windows because that build requires a very
old compiler.

The Windows installer will be Python 3 only and we are working on fixing
GUI issues in Python 3. Some jobs will restore properly, but we cannot
guarantee that all jobs can be restored properly in Python 3 due to some
incompatibilities with Python 2.

=====

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging