[phenixbb] Young Crystallographers Meeting in Strasbourg

Triantafyllidis, Dimitrios P. dimitrios-panagiotis.triantafyllidis at uni-hamburg.de
Thu Jun 29 09:31:24 PDT 2023

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that the first joint Franco-German Young Crystallographers's Meeting (YCM1) will be held from September 26-29 in Strasbourg.

The collaboration of the French and German crystallographic associations and the IB-ID doctoral college will bring a bi-national and international dimension, with the opportunity for participants to present their work in English, either orally (over thirty slots available) or in poster form. The deadline for abstract submission is July 15.

The scientific committee, mainly made up of young researchers, is preparing a rich, multidisciplinary program, including meetings with industrialists working in the field of crystallography.

We will be delighted to welcome a prestigious guest in the person of Professor Jean-Pierre Sauvage, winner of the 2016 Nobel Prize in Chemistry. Other guests will be announced shortly on our website: https://ycm1.xyz

Full details of the spirit of the event and practical details are available online. A special effort has been made to offer very attractive registration fees (140 EUR) including meals and accommodation. This offer is limited to the first 50 registrants, so don't delay your registration!

For any question, feel free to contact us at: ycm1.communication at gmail.com

Please spread the word around, especially to our young colleagues, and we look forward to seeing you in the beautiful city of Strasbourg this autumn!

On behalf of the YCM1 organizing committee,

Dimitris Triandafillidis

Dimitris P. Triandafillidis

Hamburg Centre for Ultrafast Imaging

Universität Hamburg