[phenixbb] Local restraints

Tomas Malinauskas tomas.malinauskas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 03:00:05 PST 2023

Hi Luca,

I typically create a file called restraints.eff containing something like

refinement {
  geometry_restraints.edits {
    bond {
      atom_selection_1 = (chain 'A' and (resid 101 and (name SG )))
      atom_selection_2 = (chain 'A' and (resid 102 and (name SG )))
      distance_ideal = 2.03
      sigma = 0.1
      slack = 0
    }
  }
}

and simply load this file via Phenix GUI. I am not sure if that is
what Phenix developers recommend. I would be curious to know, too.

Best wishes,
Tomas