[phenixbb] AlphaFold button

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Tue May 30 14:51:07 PDT 2023

Hi James,

Yes, we are in the release candidate process for 1.21. I'll probably make a
new set of installers available later this week.

The Colab feature was removed because the software that is running in the
notebook is a moving target and there wasn't really a way to make the
software stack reproducible.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging