[phenixbb] an atom moves away during model refinement

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Nov 6 20:57:34 PST 2023

Dmitry

I suspect you will need to add some restraints but if you send me the
model, I can take a look.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Web  : CCI.LBL.gov