[phenixbb] Exclude Waters from order_solvent=true updates

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Nov 13 20:14:04 PST 2023

Hi Doeka,

by default all atoms are subject to refinement of coordinates, ADP (iso
or aniso, depending on the resolution and presence of ANISOU card in
input file) and occupancy (13+ rules apply, as detailed here:
https://phenix-online.org/phenixwebsite_static/mainsite/files/newsletter/CCN_2015_07.pdf#page=12
).

Solvent update option enables adding new water or removing existing
water based on set criteria.

Pavel