[phenixbb] Phenix installation on macOS 14 Sonoma

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 3 17:20:44 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

I have a working fix (see attached screenshot). I'm doing some more
testing and then coming up with instructions (or an installer) for updating
the 1.20 release. The 1.21 release candidates will be updated to work with
Sonoma. Essentially, i backported this commit (
https://github.com/wxWidgets/wxWidgets/commit/c7f6feadfdb866d672f317452eb97e125c308231)
to the wxWidgets in wxPython 3.0. The fix is encapsulated in an updated
wxPython conda package.

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging