[phenixbb] Pb LocalResolutionMap calculation

Tom Terwilliger tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org
Sun Oct 29 06:03:45 PDT 2023

Hi Philippe,

Yes, certainly the number of boxes affects the resulting local_resolution
map.  The 2400 boxes correspond to 14x14x14 boxes for a cubic map which
means that you have only a gradual sampling along any axis of your map.

You can adjust the number of boxes with the parameter n_boxes=2400.  In the
GUI, search under "All parameters" for "box" and you'll get the entry
form.   I will move this to the front page in tomorrow's nightly build of
Phenix so it is easier to set.

All the best,
Tom T

Email: tterwilliger at newmexicoconsortium.org