[phenixbb] Pb LocalResolutionMap calculation

CUNIASSE Philippe Philippe.CUNIASSE at cea.fr
Tue Oct 31 00:59:43 PDT 2023

Hi Tom,

i dowloaded and installed the nightly builds  1.21rc1-5134 but i do not see a direct access to the n_boxes parameter in the gui of the local Resolution Map menu. Is that normal, is it in the previous nightly build (5133)?

Another question : in the gui of the local Resolution Map menu, i can see the value of the parameters by navigating the parameters menu, but i cannot modified their values. Is that normal an how to solve it ?

Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards.

Philippe.