[phenixbb] Define bond between O3' of a nucleotide to P of 3DR HETATM ligand (abasic nucleotide)

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 23 11:15:50 PST 2024

Mark

You can use edits (for a one of) or cif_links.

Coot can not display all links that Phenix uses. We are working on a
display for this.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Web  : CCI.LBL.gov