[phenixbb] Joint X-ray / neutron refinement

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Sat Feb 24 05:56:33 PST 2024

Hi Kristoffer,

Are you running from the command-line? The current GUI in 1.21 does not
support joint refinement. We will release 1.21.1 to add support.

If you use the command-line, the presence of the xray and neutron scopes
will switch the parser to process the parameter file for joint xn
refinement. You should see a log that looks like

Starting phenix.refine
on Sat Feb 24 05:50:17 2024 by bkpoon

Processing files:

  Found phil, params.eff

Processing PHIL parameters:

  Adding PHIL files:

    params.eff

Switching to joint x-ray/neutron refinement mode

The 1.21.1 release will probably be next week. I'm currently testing the
GUI. Thanks!

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging