Here are some presentations about PHENIX and related projects.
- Phenix video tutorials (various presenters)
- Brief introduction to crystallography
- Introduction to Bayesian methods in macromolecular crystallography
- MR Rosetta and morphing - ACA Trueblood lecture
- MR Rosetta
- Improving models by morphing
- Automation of structure determination
- Chain tracing
- Model building with Resolve
- Ligand building
- Building helices
- Multiple models
- Density modification
- Gordon Research Conference, July 2010
- Cold Spring Harbor, October 2010
- IIT-Bombay, February 2011
- Structure determination from weak anomalous data. GRC 30 July 2014
- Structure determination from weak anomalous data. CCP4 Study Weekend Jan 2015
- Experimental phasing, including recent developments in SAD phasing. University of Kansas Aug. 2015
- SAD phasing, model-building, density modification. Shanghai University Jan. 2016.
- SAD phasing and applications to SBGrid data. SBGrid/NECat Phenix workshop Nov. 2016.
- Cryo-EM automatic map sharpening, segmentation and model building. SBGrid/NECat Phenix workshop Nov. 2016.
- Model-building using cryo-EM maps, 2017 Model Challenge Assessment Meeting, Stanford, CA
- Model-building using cryo-EM and crystallographic maps, Understanding Biology through Structure 2017, Santa Fe, NM (video)