[cctbxbb] cbflib_ext

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 15:36:57 PDT 2007

Hi Jon,

Nick Sauter is working on the cbflib extension. He told me the current version is a very incomplete prototype, but that he expects to to have a more comprehensive extension around the end of this month. We are planning to move the source code (cbflib_adaptbx) to SourceForge where it will be freely available.

Ralf