[cctbxbb] getting resolution for any "h" "k" "l" and cctbx

hari jayaram harijay at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 12:13:47 PDT 2008

Hi ,
I have been programming in python for a little bit, I am new to cctbx . My
crystallography knowledge is as good as solving a few structures gives you.
I have a few questions.

1) I was wondering if someone can point me to routines available from cctbx
modules that can give me the "resolution" for a given index "h" "k" "l".  in
any space group

2) In addition , if someone can point me in the direction of a well
illustrated depiction of the derivation of the reciprocal lattice for the
triclinic case , that will be very much appreciated bonus .

Thank you in advance
Hari