[cctbxbb] cctbx geometry modules?

Artem Evdokimov artem at xtals.org
Mon Dec 29 16:46:07 PST 2008

Hi,

Sorry to ask a possibly obvious question - but I am very new to cctbx and an
absolute novice of python :-) Apologies in advance.

Quesiton 1 - is there a web site or some other form of a source for a
complete cctbx documentation, most importantly with simple working examples?
I've been using some of the examples published in the newsletters but
they're scattered here and there. Maybe there is a cctbx wiki somewhere?

Question 2 - is there anything inside cctbx that can compute elements of
protein geometry - such as dihedral angles, planes, etc. (given selections
of atoms)?

Thanks in advance! Happy New Year!

Cheers,

Artem