[cctbxbb] spec file for cctbx rpm (on F10)

Cameron Mura cmura at virginia.edu
Mon Jul 27 21:41:52 PDT 2009

Follow-up to my note below: Attached is a better spec file
(cctbx_r2.spec) for building cctbx RPMs, where I've cleaned the build
procedure by using cctbx_sources/libtbx/configure.py in a
post-processing step, rather than the weird hack of building in the
system-wide /usr/local space; see the ChangeLog and spec file for more.
Many thanks to Ralf for helpful advice.

enjoy,
cam