[cctbxbb] Help: cctbx installation and working

Swapnil U Shinde sshinde2 at gmu.edu
Mon Nov 22 02:16:27 PST 2010

Hello Sir
 Thanks for your reply. Please find below the cmmd2 command :
#############
cmmd2 = "cctbx.python \""
    cmddir = FIXDIR(os.getcwd())
    print "****MML****: GetUnitCell_2.py"
    cmmd2 = cmmd2 + cmddir + "GetUnitCell_2.py\""
After debugging, cmmd2 comes as
cctbx.python "C:/Users/Swapnil/Desktop/Zeolite/11172010/GetUnitCell_2.py"
I tried with 2010_11_14_2256 bundle and nothing worked with it.test results are attached.
Btn I reinstalled cctbx and getting error while running 2nd test case which I never received before. Please let me know reason for this too.(cctbx_2nd_test_case.txt)

Thanks in advance for your time and help!! Waiting for your inputs on it..

Thanks & regards
Swapnil U. Shinde