[cctbxbb] Help : CCTBX working

Swapnil U Shinde sshinde2 at gmu.edu
Wed Nov 24 14:40:33 PST 2010

Hello
I have installed CCTBX correctly and both tests run fine.Though when I try to import cctbx it throwing me error as 'no module named cctbx'
e.g
from cctbx import xray
ImportError: No module named cctbx

Does it mean python is not properly linked with cctbx.Please help me on this.

Additional info:
Python 2.6.6
Windows 7 OS

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.
Thanks in advance..

Thanks & Regards
Swapnil U. Shinde