[cctbxbb] Lattice options & changes of basis

Ralf Grosse-Kunstleve rwgrosse-kunstleve at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 19 09:22:42 PDT 2011

Hi Graeme, try this:

from cctbx.sgtbx.lattice_symmetry import metric_subgroups
from cctbx import crystal
input_symmetry = crystal.symmetry(
  unit_cell=(20, 30, 40, 90, 90, 90),
  space_group_symbol="P222")
groups = metric_subgroups(input_symmetry=input_symmetry, max_delta=1.4)
groups.show()
for item in groups.result_groups:
  print item['cb_op_inp_best'].as_hkl()

See also the implemenation of the .show() method
in cctbx/sgtbx/lattice_symmetry.py.

Ralf