[cctbxbb] Branches

Graeme.Winter at Diamond.ac.uk Graeme.Winter at Diamond.ac.uk
Fri Apr 20 07:55:09 PDT 2012

Hi Luc,

OK, what you say makes sense. I wonder how hard it would be to set up a git hub mirror of this? It would make sense to do it once rather than O(n) times. I am biased to using git as there's a number of git experts sitting within a few metres of me here...

However I would think this is not something to do later on on a Friday afternoon :o)

Thanks,

Graeme