[cctbxbb] Branches

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Sat Apr 21 23:26:41 PDT 2012

Hi Ralf,

> I'm using git a little bit, too, when I'm traveling. I really like the GitHub mirror idea but don't have the free cycles to establish and maintain it myself. But I'd be happy to support someone else taking the lead on this.

Sourceforge does still not provide post-commit hooks for subversion. But it would be easy to put a crontab on the CCI machine phenix-online, that would periodically update from sourceforge and then push to GitHub. I'd be more than happy to take charge here. In fact I have already considered establishing the cctbx on GitHub several times.

Luc