[cctbxbb] Debian Package

Radostan Riedel raybuntu at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:14:29 PDT 2012

On Thu, 09. Aug 19:05, Luc Bourhis wrote:
> It provides a medley of functions to be used in C++ code that need to interact with Python.
> But it is not a Boost Python extension, in the sense that it does not feature the
>
> BOOST_PYTHON_MODULE(name)
> {
> }
So it's extending libboost_python.so? From my small c++ knowledge if I'd like to
develop some boost python modules which need some additional scientific (scitbx) functions
I could just link my code against libscitbx_boost_python instead of
libboost_python?
Are the features or functions documented somewhere?

Thanx
Radi