[cctbxbb] compilation errors under gcc-4.7

Justin Lecher j.lecher at fz-juelich.de
Mon Jun 18 08:55:49 PDT 2012

On 18/06/12 17:41, Luc Bourhis wrote:
> Hi Justin,
>
> do you need those statistical tools that fail to compile? To be specific, Python wrappers for the Student-t distribution. If not, then the easiest solution for the short term would be to disable the compilation of those on gcc 4.7. We already avoid compilation for gcc 3.2 iirc.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Luc

Hi,

I am the maintainer of the package for Gentoo Linux. We recently add
gcc-4.7, so I wanted to make sure cctbx compiles fine for the users.

There are a couple of other issues, which can be solved with the
attached patch but the Student-t tests are really hard.

justin

--
Justin Lecher
Institute of Complex Systems