[cctbxbb] Python documentation

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 8 10:01:02 PDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Luc Bourhis <luc_j_bourhis at mac.com> wrote:
>   # XXX does this need to be in C++?
>   def get_intensities_in_box (self, x, y, boxsize=400, mag=16) :
>
> I would not have thought that this comment would be picked up as if it was a
> docstring for that function.

I suspect the documentation software treats comments which include XXX
specially.

Anyway, I have now updated the web site with current documentation,
aside from the dozen or so modules which raise errors (usually because
of missing modules); looks like most of rstbx is now covered.  I'll
try to do this semi-regularly in the future.

-Nat