[cctbxbb] Going from a pdb file to an x_ray_structure object

Claudia Millán Nebot cmncri at ibmb.csic.es
Tue Oct 9 05:35:31 PDT 2012

Hi Nat, thanks for pointing it out. Actually, i'm preparing this for a
small example script in order to include it in a practical seminar about
the features and tools of the cctbx, so it is not that critical, but I
would be glad to get some example code of how to use it properly, because
my plans are to deepen into the use of these tools.

Thanks again :)

Claudia Millán (cmncri at ibmb.csic.es)

Institut de Biologia Molecular de Barcelona (IBMB-CSIC)

Barcelona, Spain