[cctbxbb] Going from a pdb file to an x_ray_structure object

Claudia Millán Nebot cmncri at ibmb.csic.es
Tue Oct 9 06:24:09 PDT 2012

Claudia Millán (cmncri at ibmb.csic.es)

Institut de Biologia Molecular de Barcelona (IBMB-CSIC)

Barcelona, Spain
Hi again :)

Thanks for the piece of code. I was looking at it rigth now and getting it
to work, but i got this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "simple_command_line_cc.py", line 47, in <module>
    run(sys.argv[1:])
  File "simple_command_line_cc.py", line 31, in run
    prefer_anomalous=False)
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'prefer_anomalous'

I went to my cctbx_sources files, and look for the mmtbx/utils.py, and then
realise that on there, the class cmdline_load_pdb_and_data, in is __init__,
doesn't expect a prefer_anomalous keyword but a scattering_table one:

def __init__ (self, args, master_phil, out=sys.stdout,
      process_pdb_file=True, create_fmodel=True, scattering_table="wk1995")

Guess it maybe something related to the version of the cctbx i'm using?