[cctbxbb] --enable-boost-threads flag

Richard Gildea rgildea at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 15:28:42 PDT 2012

Hi Jeff,

Boost.Threads support in the cctbx was removed back in August (
http://phenix-online.org/pipermail/cctbxbb/2012-August/000468.html,
http://cctbx.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/cctbx?view=revision&revision=15762).
If you are using a recent copy of the sources then the libtbx configure
command should raise an error if you pass the now
defunct --enable-boost-threads option.

Cheers,

Richard