[cctbxbb] Quick start info?

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Sep 11 10:21:43 PDT 2012

Hi Lothar,

yes, that's right. Please tell us what exactly you want to do and some
one may be able to send you a simple script-example that will do what
you want or a similar task. I have gazillions of various "10-liners"
that do things from manipulation files to minimization of functions and
simple refinements.

That may be faster and more efficient than wasting time on writing
documentation and (what's most important, hard and tedious!) proper
maintaining it.

Also, I can name two very good and helpful resources: 1) some trees have
"examples" sub-directories, and 2) our standard tests (see tst*.py files
in various locations that typically exercise (and therefore exemplify)
most of available functionality).

Pavel