[cctbxbb] Flex array slice assignment work-alike

Richard Gildea rgildea at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 10:32:09 PDT 2013

Svn supports pre-commit hooks, I think these would need to run on the
sourceforge server, so I'm not sure how easy it would be to run
libtbx.find_clutter this way.

I have started a wiki page for development guidelines here:

https://sourceforge.net/p/cctbx/wiki/Development%20guidelines/

Please modify this as needed.

Richard