[cctbxbb] Flex array slice assignment work-alike

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Sat Apr 13 09:53:45 PDT 2013

Hi Richard,

> Svn supports pre-commit hooks, I think these would need to run on the sourceforge server, so I'm not sure how easy it would be to run libtbx.find_clutter this way.

you are right but unfortunately Sourceforge does not allow custom pre-commit hooks for subversion: projects may only use the handful of hooks provided by sourceforge. And none of those does even remotely enforce the policies that libtbx.clean_clutter does enforce. Well, at least, this was so on the old sourceforge. This may have changed on the new system but I can't find any mention of it on their online help.

Best wishes,

Luc