[cctbxbb] building sphinx documentation

Richard Gildea rgildea at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 10:16:00 PDT 2013

Hi Jan,

I have attempted to build the sphinx documentation using
dox.sphinx/build_docs.sh, and this appears to have run successfully and
produced some html which shows the table of contents etc. However, I can't
seem to find the documentation for any of the significant modules, e.g.
cctbx/xray/structure.py. When I navigate to the link for the structure
module within the xray package
(dox.sphinx/_build/html/cctbx/cctbx.xray.html#structure-module), I see
nothing other than a list of all the modules within the xray package. Am I
missing something here?

As a novice to using sphinx, I don't like to add significant documentation
in sphinx style without being able to check via generating the
documentation that what I have written is correct sphinx-speak.

Cheers,

Richard