[cctbxbb] upcoming SourceForge changes

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 27 07:47:13 PST 2013

FYI for anyone using CCTBX SVN checkouts: on or about March 9th or
10th, I plan to upgrade our SourceForge project to their new platform,
which they claim to want everyone to do in the first quarter of 2013.
(I had hoped to do this a month ago but it would have created problems
for other projects.)  This should give us access to new features
including a project wiki, requested by several of you.  I am hoping
any disruption to SVN access will be minimal and/or quickly resolved
(the timing coincides with our Phenix developer workshop so those of
us who are attending will be able to fix problems interactively).
I'll send out another email after the switch summarizing any changes.

-Nat