[cctbxbb] Simple cctbx / boost c++ extension example

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 11 13:34:05 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 6:33 AM,  <Graeme.Winter at diamond.ac.uk> wrote:
> sf.net will give you one for free, but you need to switch it on (needs a project admin to do this)
>
> xia2.sf.net has a wiki. It's empty, but there is a wiki. One day I will find some time to put some words in there.
>
> Right now though I would like more to put words into a cctbx wiki.

Okay, it looks like I need to upgrade our account to use the wiki.
This has been on my to-do list ever since I got an email from SF about
it, but I've been waiting for a moment when it would cause minimal
disruption.  I'd hoped that would be around Christmas, but we were
trying to get a new Phenix release out and I didn't want to interfere
with that.  As soon as we finally release an installer (later this
month?) I will make the change and also set up the wiki - will send an
email to the list when this happens, since our suspicion is that it
will change the SVN URL.

-Nat