[cctbxbb] Sphinx documentation

Jan Marten Simons marten at xtal.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Jan 21 02:39:47 PST 2013

Hi Graeme,

Am Montag 21 Januar 2013 11:02:08 schrieb Graeme.Winter at diamond.ac.uk:
[...]
> TypeError: argument of type 'object' is not iterable
> The full traceback has been saved in
> /var/folders/j1/cgsqy8fs1lxdyjggcsb3twsw0000gn/T/sphinx-err-jjM5C8.log, if
[...]

could you also post the full traceback, please? Also what directory structure
are you using?

I have my cctbx dev-environment (on linux) organised like this:

./somedir/sources/cctbx_project
./somedir/sources/boost
I build cctbx into
./somedir/build
and then copy dox.sphinx from source into ./somedir/build/dox.sphinx
then I change into this directory:
$ cd ./somedir/build/dox.sphinx
and call
$ ./build_docs.sh

While sphinx runs I see quite a lot of ImportErrors and NameErrors (which
might be due to certain modules not being built or problems with some classes)
but the run finishes and does not break like in your case.

With regards,

 Dipl. Phys.
  Jan M. Simons

Institute of Crystallography