[cctbxbb] correlation function for cctbx.miller.array

Gabor Bunkoczi gb360 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 22 10:01:06 PDT 2013

Hi,

I need to calculate the correlation function between two maps, both of
them are stored as miller.array objects. There is a map_correlation
method, which does something similar to what I want, but this calculates
the total correlation coefficient, while what I need is another
miller.array with amplitudes = f1*f2 and phases = p2-p1 (where f1, f2
are amplitudes and p1, p2 are phases of map1 and map2, respectively),
i.e. not just the sum of these. Is this available somewhere?

There is the additional complication that the hkl-list for map1 and map2
may not be fully identical, but the intersect of the two maps could be
taken.

Thanks, Gabor