[cctbxbb] Adding columns to new *unmerged* MTZ object

Graeme.Winter at diamond.ac.uk Graeme.Winter at diamond.ac.uk
Thu Feb 13 07:53:35 PST 2014

Nat,

Turns out I only needed to be able to pre-allocate how many reflections I plan to add and after that everything was fine - I do this with:

  m_out.adjust_column_array_sizes(m_in.n_reflections())
  m_out.set_n_reflections(m_in.n_reflections())

which is kind-of messy but works…. no other API changes were needed to make an MTZ file which Aimless will read (I made one from XDS INTEGRATE.HKL, this was essentially fine…)

Should adjust_column_array_sizes redefine nref anyway? Looking at the code i would expect it to…

Cheerio, Graeme