[cctbxbb] 26-fold symm expansion of asu?

Mustyakimov, Marat mustyakimovm at ornl.gov
Wed Jul 23 07:01:13 PDT 2014

The fast way to generate symmetry equivalent ASU:
Apply symmetry operation to unit vectors: ex = SymOp*(1,0,0),  ey=SymOp*(0,1,0) and ez=SymOp*(0,0,1);
Then every map point of the symmetry related asu is obtained from the original one:
   new_ijk = i*ex + j*ey + k*ez  where (i,j,k) is the grid point in the original ASU.

Marat Mustyakimov
P.O. Box 2008, Bldg. 8600, MS-6475
Oak Ridge National Lab
Oak Ridge TN 37831  USA