[cctbxbb] resend

Mustyakimov, Marat mustyakimovm at ornl.gov
Thu Jul 24 14:49:25 PDT 2014

Loop through symops:
   apply each symop to the original asu,
   then apply unit translations to minimize its distance to the original asu,
   test if new asu intersects with the target 27-bricks-large box,
   use it, if it does.
Keep in mind that asu is not always a brick, it is always a convex polyhedron in cctbx.
I do not see any good reason for doing all that.
I do not read cctbxbb.