[cctbxbb] which cctbx version is recommended now?

Marcin Wojdyr wojdyr at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 11:34:01 PDT 2014

Thanks Nat, everything seems to work for us.

I see we have some scripts with the same names as in Phenix, which may
make simultaneous use of Phenix and CCP4 harder.
We have cctbx.python and iotbx.lattice_symmetry (both required by
xia2) and phaser.ensembler and phaser.sculptor.
I haven't heard any complaints from users, so I think we'll leave it
as it is. But if it was causing some problems we could find a
workaround, at least for the first two wrappers.

Marcin