[cctbxbb] Generating crystal copies

markus.gerstel at diamond.ac.uk markus.gerstel at diamond.ac.uk
Tue Apr 7 09:33:42 PDT 2015

Dear Nicholas,

I found the CCP4 program ncont to be the easiest way to identify crystal contacts.

If you're interested in a completed unit cell I have a PDBCUR/PDBSET script somewhere, which might provide a useful starting point.

I have tried using cctbx a couple of years back to compute either of these, but got inconsistent results. (Also at that time I didn't really know what I'm doing. Which may still be true.)

-Markus