[cctbxbb] [Dials-support] DIALS source tarball

Aaron Brewster asbrewster at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 7 12:29:22 PDT 2015

Hi Markus, two points.

First, you are correct that the dials builds are not passing tests related
to the chem_data folder which includes monomer libraries.  This is because
chem_data is required by mmtbx but isn't included in the dials build.
Partly because we're unsure if pieces of it are proprietary.  In the
meantime, I've worked with Nigel to change the
cctbx_regression.test_nightly to look for the chem_data repository and skip
the mmtbx tests if it's not present.  mmtbx will still be tested nightly as
part of the standalone cctbx and phenix packages.  Because of this change,
perhaps you could revert your recent changes to
cctbx/regression/tst_geometry_restraints_2.py?
It isn't necessary to check for chem_data in every sub test as it is tested
for at the top level now.

Second, the log you provided is not the one on buildbot.  Your log
indicates you have a CCP4 installation that includes a monomer library that
is being picked up by the tests.  Is one of the MMTBX_CCP4_MONOMER_LIB, or
CLIBD_MON environment variables set on the system in question?

Thanks,
-Aaron