[cctbxbb] Generating crystal copies

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 7 14:16:51 PDT 2015

Hi Nicholas,

Please find the script for searching contacts attached. It reads in .pdb
file (file name is passed through command-line arg) and prints out symmetry
contacts with some additional info. Hopefully this will help, or feel free
to ask more questions. I believe that you have already read this
description of the machinery you are trying to use:

http://cci.lbl.gov/publications/download/iucrcompcomm_aug2004.pdf

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.