[cctbxbb] scitbx test crashing on mac

Richard Gildea rgildea at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 23:44:26 PDT 2015

Hi Luc,

I managed to 'fix' the error with this commit:

https://sourceforge.net/p/cctbx/code/22003/

However, I have no idea why the previous code was problematic. Adding a
SCITBX_ASSERT(vi != 0); in the 'else' statement also made the error go
away. I can have another look and try out your suggestions later today to
see if that results in any more insight into the underlying problem.

Cheers,

Richard