[cctbxbb] scitbx test crashing on mac

Richard Gildea rgildea at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 00:57:51 PDT 2015

Hi Luc,

It was strange, because it only appeared after I updated our mac-mini
nightly build machine with the latest OS X and Xcode updates the other day.
However mine and Graeme's mac book pros both have the latest Apple updates
installed and it appears to work fine on our machines (although I'm not
certain either of us actually tried a full build from scratch running the
bootstrap.py script).

Cheers,

Richard

$ clang --version
Apple LLVM version 6.1.0 (clang-602.0.49) (based on LLVM 3.6.0svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin14.3.0
Thread model: posix

$ sw_vers -productVersion
10.10.3

Xcode must be latest version (whatever that is).