[cctbxbb] Atom selections for distance (embarrassingly simple)

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 18 11:37:46 PST 2015

Hi Morten,

your example does not include symmetry. You can see the implementation of

iotbx.show_distances 1yjp.pdb

that computes all-vs-all distances in most efficient way and also is
symmetry-smart.

You can combine functionality of some pieces of iotbx.show_distances
(those that give you indices of pairs) with the list of atoms from
pdb_hierarchy (that gives you all labels: residue names, atom names, etc).

Pavel