[cctbxbb] building on Mac OSX

Roger Martin roger at quantumbioinc.com
Mon Jan 5 11:00:35 PST 2015

Hi Richard,

I finally pushed a copy of the boost(unsure of version; tag file says
86799 which I thought was the last of the svn
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/)  that came from a prior cctbx bundle
into a local svn and used that.  And then the lapack_fem(unsure of
version) as well.  Then I got a complete build of cctbx on MacOSX via
Jenkins.  Have a similar jenkins job for rhel5.

We will be putting our jenkins up on the cloud.

Do you use a build system like jenkins?  Moving to git to follow
boost.python?  Boost build from git isn't working yet for me; I see some
discussions about building going on in the boost emails so will learn
from it.

Let me know if any of my build and packaging experiments have any use
for you or anything you'd like tried with it.

--Roger