[cctbxbb] bootstrap external dependencies

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 16 10:10:50 PDT 2015

Markus

This seems fine to me. As you stated, as long as it doesn't affect other
bootstrap users or the builds, it should be fine.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov