No subject

Thu Jun 11 20:48:47 PDT 2015

Looks like we'll be waiting longer for SVN access to be restored.  Seems like migrating to github makes more and more sense, indeed...

-Aaron

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:20 PM, <Graeme.Winter at diamond.ac.uk<mailto:Graeme.Winter at diamond.ac.uk>> wrote:
Hi Nigel

We're thinking along the same lines moving xia2 across first then maybe dials, depending on how people feel. Moving all of it across in the longer term would work well.

Thanks Graeme