[cctbxbb] Does cctbx have an easy to access spherical harmonic table?

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sat May 9 22:26:49 PDT 2015

Why move discussion off line? I see myself using this sometime in
future, so I'd like to know quality/usability-status of the code being
out there. My opinion is binary in this respect: if it is out there I
expect it it works and I can trust it. If it is it not otherwise ..... -
please tell me why I should not trust your contribution to the open
source library?

Pavel