[cctbxbb] (no subject)

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 6 09:30:18 PST 2015

Graeme

That's perfectly fine. The newsletter is for telling the community
something useful that would not get into a peer reviewed article. For
instance, in the last addition Pavel listed 13 detailed examples of
creating the alternative locations one might desire in a refinement.

Look forward to the copy.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov